1. Get Organized
First, I make sure I have everything I need to start working my magic. This includes your creative questionnaire, full list of website requirements, and any login details if necessary.
2. Map it All Out
Next, I arrange all the website content into an easy to use structure. I call this a Site Map. This ensures your website visitors can find what they need quickly and easily.
3. Makin' Magic
Then I start working my magic, designing your beautiful website concept. I’ll show you how your website might work in a browser and how your users will interact with it, step by step.
4. Tech Time
Next up I get my geek on, turning your gorgeous design into a fully working website. It gets pretty techy here, so needless to say, a lot of caffeinated beverages are consumed during this phase.
5. Launch Baby!
Finally, I put your website through my 30 points pre-flight checklist before launching it into cyberspace. I’ll also send you logins and training videos so you can easily edit your website.
Excited to get started?
That's what I like to hear!
Fill out a Project Inquiry Form to get the ball rolling.
All Website Packages Include the following:
Help get your website found on Google with on-page SEO including SEO plugin setup, Google Analytics setup, and sitemap submission to Google Search Console
Convert your customers at lightning speed—I’ll set up caching and optimization plugins to ensure your website is FAST!
Monthly Website Care Plan including security, updates, support & backups for the first 3 months, then from $30/month.
Payment Plans Available
This is very important to get right, for both of us!
To get the best results for your project, we need to be on the same page.
You might also like to follow me on Instagram to chat, connect, and see some BTS content on how I create.
If you’re still not quite sure, I offer a free 15 minute consultation to figure out if we are a good fit by answering any questions you may have. Find out my process, style, and more.
The clients I choose to work with:
– Understand that the design process is important and takes time.
– Are willing to open their minds, understand constructive feedback, and try new things.
– Trust my experience as the designer.
– Respect my time and prices (I always work with you to make these work!)
– Understand that creating a website is a collaborative project, and requires input and content in a timely manner from both parties.
While this really depends on how much you provide and how quickly, on average, I shoot for a four to six week turnaround.
The functionality needs may also play a role – more complex sites will take more time to develop.
Of course! I understand that money is a big factor in this process, and am happy to work out a payment plan we can both agree to.
Most commonly, my clients choose to do the following:
– 50% deposit to secure your project in line.
– 25% payment halfway through the project.
– 25% payment prior to website launch.
In some cases I can break this down into 4 payments, over 8 weeks.
Be aware - the final payment must be made prior to your website going live.
After our initial Discovery Call and / or completing the Project Inquiry Form, I will send you a Questionnaire in order to get a good understanding of your wants and needs.
This is an in-depth questionnaire that was created to encourage you to dive deep into your business and what it means.
You’re able to attach any files that might be useful for me, and I ask that you create a Pinterest board to get a bit of insight into the style of website you like.
For many reasons, but here are a handful:
- Free - WordPress itself is free, open source software.
- Flexible - Because of its powerful flexibility, WordPress has become the most popular Content Management System in the world, with over 75 million sites using the software. This means it can be configured to do almost anything you can think of needing it to do.
- Freedom - It allows me unparalleled design freedom. I’m able to add custom animation effects to draw the eye to important calls to action, hide or show specific elements depending on what device you are viewing from, and so much more.
- Search Engine Optimization - There are a number of ways that WordPress is beneficial for Search Engine Optimization (SEO). It’s very lean with clean code. This means that it’s fast, which is something people and search engines like.
Find out more here.
Still have some questions?
Schedule a FREE 15-minute call to discover if we are a good fit!